We are facing rapid changes in the global climate, and these changes are attributable to human behavior. Therefore, changing human behaviour is crucial in climate change mitigation, and in tackling the arising consequences.
Here we share some positive suggestions on HOW WE CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE ENVIRONMENT, applying simple changes in our daily lives.
- Reduce the consumption of everything
- Opt for brands that have sustainable practices
- Vote for local government
- Reuse and repurpose
- Be conscious about water usage
- Opt to walk on foot and bicycle when possible
- Be in contact with nature
- Eat local and seasonal
- Shop local
- Be conscious about food waste
- Organize your trash
- Eat less meat
- Take the stairs instead of elevators
- Avoid products harmful to nature